miyfuncvaco Admin replied

295 weeks ago

Singularity Movie In Hindi Dubbed Download

Show Spoiler

646f9e108c 2020. It's been three years since VA Industries, led by genius Elias Van Dorne, revolutionized the way humans live with VA supplied robots now in three-quarters of all the world's households. In a misstep, VA got into the business of military robots in the wanted goal of world peace, with the exact opposite occurring in the robots having led to greater and more violent war. Now, Van Dorne has come up with an artificial intelligence called Kronos which he believes is the ultimate in robotics. In the mysterious worldwide broadcast launching Kronos which Van Dorne has not yet divulged what it is to do or accomplish, Van Dorne unleashes Kronos on the world, it which is to destroy the human race, which Kronos has determined is the cause of the world's problems. Van Dorne has uploaded a virtual version of himself and his colleague Damien Walsh into Kronos to oversee its progress on the mission to eliminate the human race. Fast forward to 2117. There are still pockets of humans who have been able to evade Kronos, the current survivors descendants of those who were able to survive in 2020. Purportedly, the largest pocket of resistance is in Aurora, its location which Kronos does not know. As such, Van Dorne, through Kronos, has created a robot in the form of a young human man to locate Aurora. He has created it the form and memory of a man who was in existence in 2020, Andrew Davis, the robot which truly does believe it is Andrew Davis with his memories. The robot is to befriend a young resistance fighter, Calia, who is trying to locate Aurora herself. Complications ensueVan Dorne has created a robot arguably more human than humans themselves, that robot of Andrew which may ultimately work on his own human driven emotions.
In 2020, Elias van Dorne (John Cusack), CEO of VA Industries, the world's largest robotics company, introduces his most powerful invention–Kronos, a super computer designed to end all wars. When Kronos goes online, it quickly determines that mankind, itself, is the biggest threat to world peace and launches a worldwide robot attack to rid the world of the "infection" of man. Ninety-seven years later, a small band of humans remain alive but on the run from the robot army. A teenage boy, Andrew (Julian Schaffner) and a teenage girl, Calia (Jeannine Wacker), form an unlikely alliance to reach a new world, where it is rumored mankind exists without fear of robot persecution. But does this world actually exist? And will they live long enough to find out?
This could have been great but isn't..<br/><br/>CGI do not a good movie make.<br/><br/>Many of the scenes have been copied from other SciFi films.<br/><br/>It started well but quickly became just two teenagers running around - yawn.
I'm so tired of seeing either. Whether its slamming a film for being low budget or writing fake 10 out of 10 stuff about how its the best stuff of all time. <br/><br/>I'm so sick of you people. <br/><br/>Here is an honest review from a guy who tried to give this movie a chance whilst being sceptical all the way through. <br/><br/>Its a nice movie. The plot reminded me of several movies. Terminator, Hunger Games, etc etc. Its a survival Sci Fi. Going in I expected something low budget. But I was surprised to see the films effects were actually handled quite well. <br/><br/>The sci fi is really well portrayed and and quite rad. <br/><br/>The story itself takes a turn when we exit the futuristic city theme that we begin with and enter a post apocalyptic world ( though serene) And that can be a bit of a turn off for some. <br/><br/>I stuck with it. And I got an engaging story, interesting plot, good characters and a couple that was made believable and likable. <br/><br/>It was a nice movie to watch. A mix of various films within the same genre. Bit of The Host, bit of the hunger games, bit of terminator etc etc. And although not a masterpiece ( Is this a requirement, self proclaimed IMDb expert critics) its still a good film you can relax to. <br/><br/>Its well above average. Slow phase, nice story, cool plot twist at the end that had me going " wow" which I wont spoil for you because I encourage you watching it. <br/><br/>Plus having John Cusack in the film which surprised me was quite a nice touch too because although his character doesn't have too many lines, he still played a vital part in the movie and gets good screen time that manages to heighten the tension all the way through. <br/><br/>Evil genius with a plan to rid the world of Humanity. Come to think of it. Its starting to remind me of the latest Deus Ex game. Mankind Divided. You got the same scenario.<br/><br/>But yes. It might be a little bit rough sometimes. I would have personally preffered a more futuristic world, more robots and such. But thats just my personal take. If I accept what the film decided to do instead ( which isn't bad) its still enjoyable and once again. The plot twist at the end explains a lot. There are no loopholes in this, which I applaud the script writers for. <br/><br/>All that matters is explained and rounded off in a satisfying fashion. Unless of course you're a IMDb super critic who feels he / she has to #### all over anything that isn't the latest Superman, Ironman or Transformers. <br/><br/>7 out of 10. A pretty good film. Satisfying visuals, nice calm story, good characters, good acting. Watch it with your girlfriend who enjoys sci fi, or give it a shot if you feel like something different and relaxed. <br/><br/>And to the people saying this is garbage, horrible, boring, etc. Its pretty clear you're the kinda people who judged this film the moment you began watching it. <br/><br/>Ah yes. The average expert super critic in an age where being overly critical is considered intelligent. Well, fellas. Here is a little reminder. The nr 1 rule when wanting to criticise a text, book, movie, song, is first and foremost to watch / listen to it closely, pay attention and try to understand. If you only view it from your own point of view and dismiss the rest… you're not an objective critic by any means and your review means nothing. <br/><br/>All of which isn't remotely intelligent. And on that note, I recommend anyone reading this to give it a chance. needn't pay to watch it. Check it out online.<br/><br/>It is worth your time if you're in the mood for something relaxing and can keep an open mindwith everything :)

Terminator Salvation: The Machinima Series full movie hd 1080p downloadEpisode 2.22 720p torrentPola movie hindi free downloadLego Star Wars: The Force Awakens movie hindi free downloadKill the Mad Scientist full movie in hindi free download hd 720pthe Untitled Dwayne Johnson Action Comedy full movie in hindi free downloadMystery Solvers Club State Finals full movie in hindi free downloadMushroom Monster full movie online freeOut of Range full movie in hindi 1080p downloadDarkest Dungeon full movie download in hindi

last edited 217 weeks ago by miyfuncvaco
Please log in to post a reply.